Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Hi again and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I think that the new coffee the hubs bought me (Mayorga) must have more caffeine than the usual Starbucks because A) here I sit with a meal plan made for this next week and B) I am actually typing a blog post.

Honestly I have been SO BAD at planning and cooking dinners for a very looooong stretch and that needs to stop.  Right Now.  So, I am going to try and post them here...for organizations sake and maybe the exercise will be helpful to you, reading this blog...(if you like healthy food)...

Tonight: traditional Hungarian new years dinner
Thursday: Balsamic Pot Roast with red potatoes and side salad
Friday: Cauliflower Cheese Sticks and organic hot dogs (no bun)
Saturday: Mahi Mahi Nuggets, sweet potato fries and side salad
Sunday: dinner at parents (no cooking necessary)!!
Monday: Breakfast for dinner (oatmeal/almond pancakes with bacon and fruit)
Tuesday: Salmon Burgers (gluten free buns if I can find) and quina salad with craisins
Wednesday: Crockpot Honey Chicken with brown rice and green beans

Prediction: I will in reality make one out of six of these and the rest of the nights we will eat breakfast and turkey sandwiches and maceroni and cheese...but maybe just maybe I will prove myself wrong in this new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment