Friday, January 4, 2013

A Touch of Pink for Tilly


Now that the boys play downstairs most of the time, I thought it would be fun to make the upstairs "playroom" more girly for our princesa, who still spends most of her playtime upstairs with her mama. Like the other rooms of the casa, this room still needs finishing touches but I wanted to show you a snappy before and after shot. (thanks Jack and Chase for napping until FIVE PM yesterday so that I had time to move all this stuff around)! 

 Here's the blue and green room playroom before:

And here it is now:

I switched the rugs and a few of the pillows and added the garden stool that used to be in the living room. Oh and I added the adorable elephant painting, which I've had sitting around waiting to be hung for months. Eventually I'll hang a few items on either sides of the elephant to fill the wall more, but for now tilly and I are happy with the new girly additions.

1 comment: